We are an integrated agency and customer experience consultancy composed of marketing and communications professionals across offices in New York, San Francisco, Cincinnati. MOJO’s team includes former CMO’s, brand and agency rock stars, management consultants, start-up and technical leaders – all working relentlessly to deliver against our clients’ greatest opportunities. This role will support the motion and video team in work that spans financial services, spirits, and digital advertising
Our range of service offerings are designed to cover the spectrum, from strategy to activation, helping clients improve internal processes and bring transformative initiatives and experiences to market. Our ability to seamlessly partner from thought to execution helps companies of all sizes thrive.
We are a collective of professionals who love what we do. Together, we create engaging and dynamic brands, products and experiences. We are dreamers and doers. You’ll do well here if you’re interested in collaborating and winning with a diverse team committed to enjoying each other and the work we do.
Who we are looking for:
MOJO is seeking a detail-oriented, driven, go-getter to join us as a Senior Motion Designer focused on supporting the Motion Design team.
You can expect to gain hands-on experience in areas like:
- Full range motion design experience, developing concepts from ideation through execution and post production.
- Live action production
- 2D illustration and animation
- 2D character development and rigging
- Cross discipline collaboration
Your skills and experience
- Strong foundation / technical mastery of 2D animation fundamentals
- Illustration capabilities in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Sketching skills to generate quick but impactful storyboards
- Ability to realize a project from storyboard/concept phase through final production
- Create strong conceptual sketches and style frames
- Highly detail oriented and results focused; a reliable and independent worker with strong initiative and work ethic
- A problem solver, with an ability to proactively identify gaps or challenges and propose solutions
- Flexible, adaptable, open to feedback and constant learning
- Able to synthesize ideas and express a point of view
- Skilled at time management and hitting deadlines
- A team player who thinks no task is too big / too small
- Passion for design and motion graphics and an eagerness to take on new challenges!
Requirements for the position:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Graphic Communication Design or other related field
- Minimum 2 years of professional design experience, using Adobe Design Suite with expert knowledge in After Effects
- Basic knowledge of 2D character rigging a plus: Duik prefered
- Experience with character illustration a plus
Benefits & Perks include:
- HSA and FSA options
- Dependent care
- Commuter Benefits
- Mobile Phone & home internet stipend
- Weekly team lunches
- Office filled with snacks, drinks and more
- Company sponsored Happy Hours
- Annual Company Wide All Hands Event – includes Travel
To apply, please send us your CV along with a cover letter.