We are an integrated marketing and customer experience consultancy comprised of professionals across offices in New York, San Francisco, Cincinnati with options for remote working. MOJO’s team includes former CMO’s, brand and agency rock stars, management consultants, start-up and technical leaders – all working relentlessly to deliver against our clients’ greatest opportunities.
Our range of service offerings are designed to cover the spectrum, from strategy to activation, helping clients bring transformative initiatives and experiences to market. Our ability to seamlessly partner from thought to execution helps companies of all sizes thrive.
We are a tight-knit group of professionals who love what we do. Together, we create engaging and dynamic brands, products and experiences. We are dreamers and doers. You’ll do well here if you’re interested in collaborating and winning with a diverse team committed to enjoying each other and the work we do.
Who we are looking for:
MOJO is looking for an inspired, detail oriented Social Media and Digital Content Manager. Working collaboratively is your normal operating mode as you’ll find yourself working very closely with other designers, communications and marketing, technology, project managers, and business owners. You are also very comfortable working directly with and presenting solutions to clients and stakeholders. You are looking for a fun, low-ego, and challenging environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you about joining the MOJO family.
- Manage strategic implementation of editorial calendars
- Manage day-to-day operations for multiple social media channels, including client facing calendars and approvals, scheduling social posts, moderating and responding to comments, and fielding customer support requests
- Be on social media. A lot. Engaging, following, knowing what’s “happening” and integrating those learnings into actions to test for clients and improve performance
- Contribute to integrated marketing planning for clients, prospects, and other account management responsibilities
- Manage influencer outreach and campaign development
- Articulate ideas and rationale, written and verbal, to internal team members and clients
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace
Your skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree
- You are detailed oriented, a planner and never miss a deadline
- You have up to date knowledge of the shifting social media landscape – trends, overall platform updates, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an agency, consultancy, or in-house team
- Proficiency with tools of trade including Google Office Suite, Facebook Ads Manager, Project management tools (prefer Asana), Social media publishing and influencer tools (prefer Sprinklr)
- Digital Asset Management background including asset upload and rights management awareness is a plus
- Bonus points for working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Adobe Experience Manager
- Knack for asking the right questions and hunting down satisfactory answers
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills with ability to proofread copy both for grammar and relevancy to the audience and brand
- Eagerness to grow and learn
Benefits & Perks include:
- HSA and FSA options
- Dependent care
- Commuter Benefits
- Mobile Phone & home internet stipend
- Weekly team lunches
- Office filled with snacks, drinks and more
- Company sponsored Happy Hours
- Annual Company Wide All Hands Event – includes Travel