Maternity Leave Coverage starting in December through June
MOJO’s strategic communications and PR team specializes in consumer lifestyle public relations, corporate and crisis communications and publicity. Working alongside client partners in the spirits, F&B, travel, cannabis, consumer goods and tech sectors, we strive to create engaging and dynamic campaigns that help brands tell their stories – driving visibility to more than the “what,” but the “why” of the brand and the people working to make it happen every day.
Established in 2014, MOJO is both minority- and female-founded and certified Black-owned by the NMSDC.
About the Role:
MOJO is seeking a senior-level communications executive who’s interested in covering maternity leave for a fully-remote (but ideally East Coast or Central time zone) PR/communications position. The position is part-time (requiring a max of 20-25 hours per week).
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10-15 years in PR/Comms (ideally with significant PR agency experience)
- Direct PR experience working with spirits brands
- Experience with both PR strategy development and creative campaign concepting (brainstorm through execution)
- Account management skills (drafting estimates, SOWs, managing budgets and team allocations)
- Experience managing multiple projects and deliverables and communicating needs/next steps to a team and client partners
- A data and insights-driven approach
- Flexibility in their schedule: some weeks may require heavier workloads vs. only a couple of hours. We ask that your weekly hours fall between 9 AM – 6 PM ET.
Hourly, rate negotiable.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com