We are an integrated marketing and customer experience consultancy comprised of professionals across offices in New York, San Francisco, Cincinnati with options for remote working. MOJO’s team includes former CMO’s, brand and agency rock stars, management consultants, start-up and technical leaders – all working relentlessly to deliver against our clients’ greatest opportunities.
Our range of service offerings are designed to cover the spectrum, from strategy to activation, helping clients bring transformative initiatives and experiences to market. Our ability to seamlessly partner from thought to execution helps companies of all sizes thrive.
We are a tight-knit group of professionals who love what we do. Together, we create engaging and dynamic brands, products and experiences. We are dreamers and doers. You’ll do well here if you’re interested in collaborating and winning with a diverse team committed to enjoying each other and the work we do.
Who we are looking for:
You’re a perfect blend between wordsmith and conceptual thinker, and you have the experience and portfolio to prove it. You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a copywriter (or related) and are hoping to work at a place that will allow you a breadth of different projects and experiences. Your expertise is mainly in digital, social and longer format content copy; you relish using the right words to promote action among consumers and have a deep understanding of consumer journeys. But you’re also a conceptual thinker able to participate in strategic planning and creative concepting. Oh, and you’re a positive person willing to bring your personality and values to add to and enhance company culture.
- Strategizing communication via language, tone, flow and user journey in large digital ecosystems
- Write and finesse excellent copy for a wide array of clients and platforms—from digital campaigns, social and websites, landing pages, etc.
- Conceptualize and engage in strategic planning of larger campaigns for social, digital and traditional media
- Be a positive team player while bringing your individual skills and personality to the table
- Ensure clients are served and successful by helping each project reach its full potential
- Work with project coordinators and account executives to try to eliminate errors and maximize efficiency
- Work on new business efforts with cross-company disciplines
- Drive forward internal initiatives like our content series and owned social channels
- Manage, mentor and review work of junior copy team members
Your skills and experience:
- 5-7+ years of professional design experience in an agency, consultancy, or in-house team
- Excellent writing skills and extreme attention to writing detail
- Design-fluent in order to communicate with our creative team about how your copy lives in and influences designs
- Understanding of existing and up-and-coming social platforms and a willingness for continued education
- Great imagination and a willingness to share ideas
- Positive, resourceful, collaborative team player
- Self starter with the ability to juggle and lead multiple projects
- Strong communication and organizational skills both internally and externally
- Extreme attention to detail in both copy and processes
- Problem solving abilities with a willingness to get hands dirty
- Ability to adapt and evolve copy/creative as projects evolve
- Experience in highly regulated industries such as: spirits, cannabis, financial or healthcare is a plus
Benefits & Perks include:
- HSA and FSA options
- Dependent care
- Commuter Benefits
- Mobile Phone & home internet stipend
- Weekly team lunches
- Office filled with snacks, drinks and more
- Company sponsored Happy Hours
- Annual Company Wide All Hands Event – includes Travel